roleplayers_paradise_new52_header_by_captaincanary92-dbls0da.jpg

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Amazones, me and Spoon and who ever wants to join
Daenerys
 Posted: Oct 28 2012, 11:49 AM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Lysippe nodded. " As soon as I'm done with my chores." she said smiling happy with the chance to save Coyot but also scared of what to say and how to approach him. He still was really good looking and she liked him.

Jarilly looked up at Cynfael and shrugged. "I don't know. As soon as the healer says I can." she said. " Me? I would see in a few days when the stitches are removed." she said. " This is a nice inn." she said as they where standing in front of an inn with a centaur on the sign and a name " Saggitarius"

---------------------------------------------------------

"huh, what?" Coyto said then he turned around and saw the woman in who's way he was blocking. He saw the wound and the way the woman was standing, favoring one leg. "Let me help you with that." he said meaning well not knowing he probably hurt the woman her pride as he reached for the basket on her shoulder.
PM
^
Spoon
 Posted: Nov 4 2012, 04:07 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 37

"Lead the way then", Prince Cynfael said, gesturing to the inn's door. The painted sign of a centaur was true piece of art, he noticed while following Jarlly inside. It was very life-like as if someone asked a centaur to stand still and pose while the painter was working. But centaurs were beasts of legend, Cynfael knew. Or were they?

---------------------------------------------

"Ha, don't be silly", the woman scoffed, brushing away Coyto's reaching hands. "There's no need for that. At all", she said, with an emphasis on 'at all'. She gave Coyto a smile as she walked passed him, but inwardly Tanis shook her head. It was true that she couldn't fight anymore, but she was still able to help the warriors, baking the bread they needed to eat and keep their strength up. She didn't need help or pity, not anybody's and certainly not from a man. Even if he was a handsome as Coyto was, Tanis added, glancing back over her shoulder.
PMEmail Poster
^
Daenerys
 Posted: Nov 5 2012, 07:08 AM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

Jarilly walked inside and waved to the bartender who casually waved back to her. " The usual?!" he yelled over the room as Jarilly took a seat at her favorite table in the far left corner of the establishment, her back against a wall and a perfect view of the entrance. From here she could see every corner of the inn and it made her feel comfortable and safe. " That would be great!" Jarilly replied to the bartender with a smile.

Just as Jarilly had taken a seat another, already tipsy man, walked up to her and put his hands on the table leaning forward. " I want a rematch from last time!" he demanded. Jarilly smirked. " I would beat you even faster now then last time judging by the smell of your breath." she said shaking her head. " Some other time." she said casually. " No! I want a rematch now!" the man demanded. Jarilly just shook her head shrugging at the Prince not being intimidated by the man standing next to her leaning on their table. " Hey! I'm talking to you!" the man yelled as he grabbed Jarilly by her stirched up shoulder, he had seen her wounds as she was brought in through the village, and dragged her out of her chair. The fiery Amazon screaming in pain as she eventually kneed the man in his manhood making him let her go and double over. She quickly pulled a dagger, from seemingly nowhere, and slammed the back of it on the man his temple knocking him unconcious. Then she slumped back down in her chair as the barman brought over her drink and one for Cynfael too. " They never learn." she said with a brave smile as the barman gave her a worried look as she was as white as a ghost after the drunk man had grabbed her injured shoulder. " Go on I'll be fine. You know me right." she said smiling shooing the barman back behind his counter. She took up her cup of mead with her right hand, usually she would do so with her left hand but that was the shoulder the man had grabbed her on.

------------------------------

Coyto was left on the road staring at the woman a bit flabbergasted. He quickly snapped out of it and ran after her. "What happened?" he asked meaning the wound on her leg as he walked next to her not trying to help her anymore at all.
PM
^
Spoon
 Posted: Nov 11 2012, 04:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

"Is this place always so lively?", Prince Cynfael asked, leaning back. He pointedly did not look at Jarilly, but eyed the inn in stead. He hadn't interfered when the man seemed to try and attack Jarilly. He figured she'd want to take care of the matter herself, so he kept himself back. But it didn't keep him from worrying over her injury though.

-----------------------------------

"A kongamato took me for a flight", Tanis answered. She was glad that Coyto seemed to understand that she didn't wanted or needed his help. "It was interesting to see the world from so high. Being upside down added to that. Very spectacular. But it's nothing I can recommend. The ground is pretty hard to land on..." She smiled a lopsided smile. "I guess, I should have been more patient and waited to kill the thing when it landed. I've never been good a patience though."
PMEmail Poster
^
Daenerys
 Posted: Nov 11 2012, 01:30 PM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

Jarilly smiled as she took a sip of her mead. " That is why it is my favorite place." she said as she put her cup down. The dagger she had used was set point first into the table in arms reach. " This guy is just a sore looser." she said shrugging mostly with her good shoulder. "Plus they have the best mead around." she said motioning to Cynfael his cup for him to try it and find out for himself.
Her injured shoulder was burning with pain and she didn't need to be a healer to know that some part where a scar was forming and skin was attaching to one another again bursted open thanks to the drunk guy. Slowely some color returned to her face but not all of it.

Meanwhile the drunk knocked out guy was hauled out of the tavern and tossed into the street. " I hope he didn't hurt you to much?" one of the men, a rather handsome strong looking one, asked Jarilly after he helped tossing out the drunk man. The petite amazon actually blushed a bit and shook her head. " Nah I hadm and handled, worse. This was a cakewalk." she said smiling politely. The young man smiled back and left the table again. Then Jarilly turned her attention to Cynfael. " Well, it is good isn't it?" she asked meaning the mead.

--------------------------------------

"It might have been a good idea." Coyto said. " Although you wouldn't have had that amazing few of the world." he said smiling. The woman intriged him but he was starting to learn these women didn't want men to treat them as fragile things and they could handle themselves pretty well. " So euhm.......could you..........euhm........well....tell me a bit more about your euhm............your ways?" he asked a bit hesitant.
PM
^
Spoon
 Posted: Nov 19 2012, 01:44 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The taste of the mead was sharper and less sweet than Prince Cynfael was used to, but he didn't mind it the least. He decided it he liked it better this way. "It is good", he replied Jarily, a little absentmindedly. He had eyed the young man suspiciously from behind his cup. The guy had made Jarily blush. Cynfael felt a pang of jealousy and dulled it by downing his drink in one gulp. He gestured the barkeeper to bring them two more drinks. "You look like you can do with another", he told Jarily, "Your wound?"

--------------------------------------

"Sure!", Tanis told Coyto with a wide grin, "I'm happy to tell you about our ways till you die of utter boredom! But tell me your name first, lad. I'm called Tanis." They were nearing the kitchen of the barracks now. The donkeys were starting to pick up speed, knowing the cook would have some carrots ready as a reward for them.
PMEmail Poster
^
Daenerys
 Posted: Nov 19 2012, 02:34 PM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

Jarilly looked at Cynfael with wide eyes as he downed his cup in one. "Trust me you do not want to do that against me." she said as she downed her cup in one as well and looked at Cynfael with a twinkle in her eyes ready for the challange of trying to beat the Prince in a drinking game. She smirked when Cynfael asked after her wound. " I think that will be remedied shortly........." she said as the bartender brought two new cups. " Jarilly are you sure............." the bartender started. " OOh man please.....I know what I can and can't do." she said. "Plus look at him, what the hell is he used too?" she asked laughing teasing Cynfael a bit.

Slowely the burning of the wound subsided and the pain lessened with every cup of mead. Luckily the scar didn't rip to far so it would be healed easily without the healers help. But it being new skin it was real sensitive so it hurt more then a cut like that usually would.
Jarilly took up her cup. " You are absolutely sure? You can still back out you know." she said as she downed the cup of mead and slammed it on the table looking straight at Cynfael a sparkle in her eyes and a smirk on her lips. "Your turn." she said.

----------------------------

"Coyto, Nice to meet you, Tanis." the black haired man said. "But if you don't mind I like living.........so euhm don't make me die of utter boredom, okay?" he said joking.
PM
^
Spoon
 Posted: Dec 31 2012, 04:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

The prince shook his head and grinned. "Don't underestimate me, Jarilly", he warned with a grin and drank his mead in one gulp. The Amazone could not know that Cynfael was known to beat Coyto and many other men in drinking games and still stand steady on his feat. "Do you have anything stronger?", he asked the innkeeper. "Or would that be too much for you?", he asked Jarilly.

-------------------------------

Tanis laughed. "It would be a damn shame if I'd let that happen to such a handsome bloke, so I'll do my best to keep my stories as entertaining as possible." She knocked loudly at the door that gave entry to the kitchens. "It's Tanis! Open up! I haven't got all day!", she hollered to whoever was inside. "I'll leave the donkeys here for a bit after this and we can head for that inn overthere. Does that sound like a good plan or what?"
PMEmail Poster
^
Daenerys
 Posted: Dec 31 2012, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

Jarilly smirked. " Really? " she asked. " Who is underestamating who now?" she asked as she waited on the bartender to bring them something stronger. When he did she took her cup and smiled. " Well, bottoms up." she said and emptied her cup.

-----------------------

Coyto looked over to the Inn Tanis meant. " Sure. Looks like a nice place." he said.
Then the door opened and a young amazone woman let Tanis in.
PM
^
Spoon
 Posted: Jan 1 2013, 05:58 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Prince Cynfael followed suit and emptied his cup, then gestured for the innkeeper for another and another.

-------------------------------------

The door lead to a small courtyard within the thick walls of the barracks. Tanis gave her basket to the young woman en unloaded the donkeys, carrying the baskets through yet another door. "I'll leave 'em here for a bit", she told the woman, when she was done, with a nod towards the donkeys. "We're off for a drink."
PMEmail Poster
^
Daenerys
 Posted: Jan 1 2013, 11:53 AM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

Jarilly matched Cynfael his intake of alcohol easily although after a Little while it was getting harder and her movements Where less fluent then at the beginning of their game.

----------------------------

Coyto followed Tanis towards the Inn. He wanted to hold the door open for her but Quickly decided Against it.
PM
^
Spoon
 Posted: Jan 17 2013, 05:41 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Cynfael grinned, looking at Jarilly. He knew he could drink a lot more still, if need be. But the girl might not. "You still want to keep going?", the prince asked, "You might end up having the mother of all hangovers tomorrow, you know."

--------------------------

Tanis followed Coyto in to the bar and motioned to table in the corner from where she'd have a good view towards the door. You never knew when trouble might brush in, in this place. The inn was known for it's barfights and that was what Tanis liked about it, but she preferred to know what was coming and when. "Ill be having a beer", Tanis decided, "And you?" She was already gesturing towards the innkeeper.

PMEmail Poster
^
Daenerys
 Posted: Jan 17 2013, 01:10 PM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

"Like I am allowed to be usefull tommorow." Jarilly answered. "So hwo cares about a hangover............yes you are allowed to remind me tommorow when I do whine about having a hangover." she said with a wink and finished the cup standing in front of her. She was going to try a bit longer. The Prince didn't seem to have much trouble with this game. Maybe she finally met her match? Jarilly smiled at her own thoughts as she waited for Cynfael to finish his cup.

----------------------------------------------------

Coyto thought for a bit and then decided he could have one beer. Cynfael wouldn't notice..........he hoped. " Beer sounds good." he said to Tanis.
The bartender came over and took their orders. Not long after he came back with two beers and put one in front of Tanis and the other in front of Coyto.
PM
^
Spoon
 Posted: May 12 2013, 09:26 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

"Well, you might want to do some light training tomorrow", Cybfael offered, "If you haven't strained yourself wrestling that man. It's you choice.", he smiled. "I think we should at least go for a long walk tomorrow. Good for your stamina.", Cynfael decided, downing his cup and gesturing for the next round. The innkeeper didn't take long, as he and others in the bar were watching the drinking match with interest. Bets were taking place on the outcome.

============================

"And some roast chicken", Tanis told the bartender, when he put the beer in front of them. "You want something to eat, Coyto? It's on me. Can't tell stories on an empty stomach, ya know." Al the while talking, Tanis made up her mind on what and how to tell Coyto.
PMEmail Poster
^
Daenerys
 Posted: May 13 2013, 01:00 AM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

"Maybe....." Jarilly said smiling. She looked at Cynfael with a little blush but quickly waved it off. " That probably would be a long silent walk. What do we have to talk about? Plus what would people think? " she asked. "Afterall you're supposed to marry Thetiane." she said.

A little while later and a few more cups of mead later Jarilly was feeling the effects of the alcohol more then she usually would. But she wouldn't quit yet. Her reputation was on stake and she wasn;t willing to let that go down the drain.

----------------------

"How about we split the bill?" Coyto asked. He felt a bit awkward having a woman pay for his food. "If that doesn't completely offend you......"
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Random | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (9) « First ... 7 8 9  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by: Dj-Jean of IPB Skin Zone
Modified by: Skullmonkey of Jcink.com