Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Through The Looking Glass, Artemis fanfic with Spitfire pairing
Black Siren
 Posted: Jul 25 2013, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

We're Bad Guys. It's what we do.

Group: Owner
Member No.: 5

Here is where the discussion of the fanfic will take place. biggrin.gif I hope to be in this one for the long haul.

I in no way own Young Justice or any of it's characters used in the fic. (If I did Wally wouldn't be gone, he would have came back right after Barry and Bart thought he vanished and then take on the mantle of Flash with Spitfire child on the way. XD) Though there will be OC's later on. I'll introduce them as the fic commences. XD

in each Chapter there will be headers. There are pictures of what happens in the chapter.

Like this one for the first chapter.
user posted image

And since I'm so nice, I'll let you see the headers for the next two chapters and a little snippet from the second chapter that is a work in progress. I am a giver. XD

user posted image
user posted image

and as promised, snippet from Chapter 2:

The sound of a steady beeping filled Artemis' ears as she began to stir, spqueezing her eyes before they fluttered open. She blinked a couple of times before having a look of her surroundings, seeing she was in a bed with multiple blankets covering her to keep her warm and the room was painted in an Alice in Wonderland theme for a room in the child's wing of a hospital. he looked outside the window of the door and panicked lightly when she saw a couple of uniformed officers stading outside of her room, pushing the covers off and sighing when she saw that she wasn't in handcuffs.

They'll likely cuff me after I'm released... she muttered, looking up as the officers walked into the room.
PMUsers Website
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Aug 15 2013, 10:33 PM
Quote Post

Oks. I know it's been a while since I posted, but I promise, more is coming. XD Work's pretty draining and muse has been sucking but I promise, the chapter will come. ^.^ I have a small tidbit of the chapter as well as Chapter 4 Banner.

First the Banner. Of course Artemis and Wally have to get together during this right? They're totally perfect for each other. XD

user posted image

And now the moment you've been waiting for....*dramatic Drumroll* sneak peak into chapter 3. o.o

Intense pain. It was enough to let Artemis know she wasn't dead, and enough to wake from from unconciousness. She coughed and winced as she movement jarred her ribs, her feet dangling an inch from the ground while cuffs tight on her wrists bound her arms over her head. She sighed inwardly as she kept her head hung, knowing it was better not to waste her breath yelling for help or even hold her breath praying help would come. Nobodies going to come for me.....I wouldn't hold it against them if they just left me to die.... she muttered to herself as the sound of footsteps got closer.
PMUsers Website
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Sep 9 2013, 09:33 PM
Quote Post

*blows dust off thread. Wow. Been almost a month. XD anywho. I'm tryign to get back on track with work and everything going on but it's getting there. XD

So first is a snippet from chapter 4. This one is gonna be a skip chapter to build up to the drama of chapter 5 (which is also gonna be a bit of a skip chap. XD)

The next day, Artemis went to the drug store while Wally and his dad went to the Uhaul depot to rent a truck. She bit her lip as she looked over the pregnancy tests and sighed in frusteration. You're overreacting. You've been late a couple of times. But that was before starting the pill... she thought before sighing again, grabbign two different tests and paying for them before heading back to the house.

Artemis paced beside her bed as she waited for the resaults, hoping that Wally didn't decide to come in since she was nervous enough. She heard the alarm on her phone go off and she sighed, lookign at the two tests on her nightstand. Moment of truth... she sighed, walking over and picking up the tests, her eyes wide as she plopped down onto the bed.

"Hey, beautiful. Mom and dad were wondering what kind of pizza you wanted." she heard Wally's voice minues later, jumpign and nearly droppign both tests on the ground.

"Artemis?" he asked, walking in and sitting beside her on the bed. "What? Artemis, what? Say something, please."

Artemis swayed back and forth as he shook her, just handing him the tests and waiting for his reaction, looking up at him after a a few minutes of silence. "Wally?" she asked in a whisper.

"I-I'm going to be a d-dad?" he asked, looking at her. When she nodded, his eyes rolled back into the back of his head before he hit the floor, passing out.

and here's Chapter five Banner
user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Sep 9 2013, 09:56 PM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

Member No.: 1

OMG that's a typical Wally reaction. XD I can't wait for the next chapters, hon. biggrin.gif
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Feb 11 2016, 11:34 PM
Quote Post

Sorry it's been a while. XD Work and lack of inspiration can do that. Though I hope to be back and possibly end this on a high note.

So I just posted Chapter 5, it was going to mainly be a skip chapter since Artemis had gone undercover as Tigress and in the show timeline, she was gone for three months. and now with the big heart shattering ending in Chapter five, I'm kinda juggling on how to write chapter six and I'm gonna end it with seven chapters and the juggling comes in with how I'm gonna bring Wally back since the show needs a season three to be able to do that. the Young Justice writers had it all planned out, but can't make it a reality without us the fans bringing the series back.

But that's where we the fans come in if we binge watch both seasons on Netflix. and even the Creator of Young Justice himself encourages this and even added buying the blue rays. And it's become one of the Trending shows on Netflix as I'm typing this so there may be hope after all as long as we do this together. Symbiosis (meaning together in Atlantean. XD)

Anywhooo~ my mini sidetrack over. (XD) I hope to have the new chapters soon (as long as the bunnies play nice) and my next post will be promo's of the Chapter Headers.
PMUsers Website
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Writings Discussion | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by: Dj-Jean of IPB Skin Zone
Modified by: Skullmonkey of Jcink.com