roleplayers_paradise_new52_header_by_captaincanary92-dbls0da.jpg

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (9) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Amazones, me and Spoon and who ever wants to join
Daenerys
 Posted: Apr 16 2011, 08:54 AM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Thetiana is a Amazone Princess who just found out she is supposed to marry a Prince from a different country for the sake of politics. She and her best friend, Jarilly, are training to become amazone warriors when she finds out.

A few days later the ships of the Prince arrive at the shores of Thetiana her homeland. The amazone warriors in training, especially Thetiana, have to go hunting with these men to get to know them and basically find the food for the welcomming party planned later that evening.

Right now the group of trainees is waiting for the ships to dock and to meet these men. They don't think the men know who it is they will meet and the costums and way of life of the Amazone.

And this is where our story begins..........

Jarilly was looking at the men on the ships. She immediatly picked the Prince out of the bunch. " Look at that smug face......." she whispered to Thetiane. When she continued scanning the ship her eyes landed on another man who made her go silent. Her jaw almost dropped to the floor and when the man looked back ather she quickly looked away. This behaviour was so not Jarilly usually she would just look back defiantly and won't look away before the man would.
PM
^
Spoon
 Posted: Apr 20 2011, 06:57 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Member No.: 37

"What an arrogant lot", Thetiane snorted in disdain. "I hate men who think women are less then them. We'll show them!" Like a golden arrow, Tharca shot through the air, circling the ship and squeaking challenges at the people on board, mimicking Thetiane's opinion.
None of the men on board paid the little dragon any attention. All looked straight ahead to the harbor. Their brightly coloured cloaks billowed in the wind, the sun sparked off the jewelry that adorned their clothes, all gold, silver and precious stones.
"Peacocks!", Thetiane hissed.

"Look again", a warm voice chuckled behind Jarilly and Thetiane, "And look better this time. It's not only men, this ship it's bringing." "Who then, mistress Nahual?", Thetiane asked their teacher in a respectful tone. "Just look and tell me what you see", was the simple answer. Thetiane shaded her eyes with her hands and strained her eyes to look at the approaching people. "I... see... a woman!", she declared, "An old woman. She just in the middle of all those tall men. She's seated on high-backed chair and dressed like a queen."
PMEmail Poster
^
Daenerys
 Posted: Apr 20 2011, 02:11 PM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

Jarilly took a good look as well and she saw the old woman too. " Is she?" Jarilly asked. " Is she their Queen? Are they ruled by a woman?" she asked a bit amazed.

Jesta saw Tharca take of and figured it was a game of very loud tag and joined in on the fun. "Jesta............" Jarilly said with a sigh when her pet dragon made a fool out of herself again.
PM
^
Spoon
 Posted: Apr 22 2011, 04:08 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

"This", Nahual started her explanation, "is Queen Neave of Clan Morrigui. She has lead her clan many decades, trough war and peace. She was a fierce fighter in her prime, trained by the best." The teacher gave a gentle pat on Jarrily's shoulder. "Your great-grandmother." Nahual smiled. "One of our greatest warriors ever."
Thetiane's eyes grew wide with admiration. "Wow...", she whispered. She hadn't known about Jarrily's great-grandmother, even thought she thought she knew her friend well. But, when did you ever talk about long dead relatives, right? It just wasn't a subject that popped up much.

Tharca got distracted of her scolding of the people on the boat by Jesta's approach. She noticed the other little dragon had a game in mind and dived playfully at her, totally forgetting what she had been doing untill now.

PMEmail Poster
^
Daenerys
 Posted: Apr 26 2011, 09:34 AM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

Jarilly looked up at her mentor. " Wauw really? she asked. She smiled a bit. " Then those men are completely whipped." she said smirking. She remembered the tales her mother told about her grandmother and the tales her grandmother told about her mother where even better. Jarilly one day hoped to be a good a warrior as her great-grandmother was. She looked at the Queen once more but also that masn was in her line of sight and she caught herself to stare at him once again.

Jesta tagged Tharca bij biting her in the tail and making the other dragon yell for the little joker dragon thought that was the game of the day.
PM
^
Spoon
 Posted: Apr 30 2011, 03:54 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

"Close your mouth", Thetiane teased hte other girl, "A fly might get in, you know." She winked. "Which one?"

Tharca felt a tug and a sharp pain in her tail. She yelped and spun around in midair to discover Jesta. Tharca let out a high-pitched squeek and dived after the little joker, chasing her tail.
PMEmail Poster
^
Daenerys
 Posted: Apr 30 2011, 08:47 AM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

" Huh?.........ooh euhm......" Jarilly started when Thetiane teased her a bit. She closed her mouth and blushed a bit for being caught gaucking at one of the men. " The one standing behind your husband to be to his right." she said sighing as she was caught she could just as wel admit it. " The one with the long black hair tied back in a ponytail looking as if he got a stick up his you know what all the time............okay I'll admit it I have a weird taste in men." she said laughing.

Jesta squeecked and flew for her life. The game was no fun when she was the one that was supposed to be bitten in her tail. She dove down towards Jarilly and the little dragon landed on the girls shoulders hiding herself behind her hair in her neck.
PM
^
Spoon
 Posted: May 1 2011, 04:42 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

"Well..." Thetiane took a good look at the man Jarilly had indicated, "He looks stonger and more handsome than my 'beloved' husband to be. He is built so delicately, so weak!" The disdain Thetiane felt was all too obvious. "I bet I can win a wrestling match with that guy with one arm tied behind my back!" She snorted. "Well, I guess I shoot go up and greet that mouse of a man.", she said rolling her eyes.

Tharca shot down towards Jarilly, chasing the amethyst coloured dragon at high speed. She barely kept from colliding with Jarilly, when Jesta sought refuge with her owner. Flapping her wings, Tharca hovered in front of Jarilly's face, scolding her and Jesta, like the girl was also to blame for the bite in her tail.
PMEmail Poster
^
Daenerys
 Posted: May 1 2011, 05:01 AM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

Jarilly took a good look at the Prince." Don't underestimate him.........I think he is stronger then he looks. I am stronger then I look too. " she said with a wink. "Not that I like to compare myself with that! " she said. " I could beat him maybe not with one arm behind my back but I could beat him." she admitted.

At that point Tharca flapped in froint of Jarilly her face. She thumbled behind her neck and plucked Jestan from her schoulders. " You started it now finish it or apologize." she told her little dragon throwing her into the air forcing her to fly. Which the amethyst dragon did making pleading sounds at her owner to keep hiding her. " You are on your own now." Jarilly said following Thetiane to the ship. " Tharca won't kill her would she?" she asked a bit worried.
PM
^
Spoon
 Posted: May 1 2011, 06:49 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

"She won't", Thetiane answered with a slight smile. Maybe Jarilly was right about the man. She could at least give him a chance. He didn't look that bad, she had too admit. But all that gold, that was too much. Maybe she could convince him to dress less like a peacock, she pondered. ~We'll see~, she thought.

A furious cry and a little flare of flame, made Thetiane look back. "Tharca!", she shouted angrily. "It's alright", mistress Nahual soothed. "The little gold did loose her temper, but no harm was done." Her own green Pellith, who was one of the larger fire lizards was hovering between Tharca and Jesta, protecting the purple dragon with her body and scolding fiercely at Tharca. "She must be nervous with everything that's going on... I'm sorry Rilly", Thetiane apologized. ~*Calm down and come here!*~, she ordered Tharca sternly, ~*And you WILL apologize to Jesta and Jarilly!*~

Tharca's aggressive stance was gone in a second. She made an apologetic sound to both dragons in front of her, head down in submission.
PMEmail Poster
^
Daenerys
 Posted: May 1 2011, 10:53 AM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

Jarilly looked up when Tharca actually attacked Jesta. " Oi!" she shouted startled. When Pellith came in to stop she was relieved.

Jesta was hiding behind Pellith and was really scared by Tharca her reaction. When the gold dragon apologized she peeked over from behind the bigger green dragon. When she saw her playmate really was sorry she flew over and rubbed her head at Tharca's head as if she was a cat.

" Look at our little silly dragons." Jarilly said to Thetiane nodding at the gold and amethyst dragon. Then she turned her attention to the ship which just had docked and was ready to let the passengers off the ship. " Do your princess duty.........." Jarilly said a bit teasing to Thetiane to joke a bit and make her laugh. " Looks can be deceiving you know............who knows maybe he is friendly and nice and stuff." she said to help her friend.
PM
^
Spoon
 Posted: May 1 2011, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

Tharca chirped happily and rubbed her head affectionately against Jesta. Pellith made and appreciative sound and dashed off after her owner who had already made her way through the crowd and stood respectful a few paces behind Queen Hyppolita, as her personal guard.

"I'm glad all is well", Thetiane sighed with a small smile after a glance at the dragon's. Tharca reaction left her a bit shaken, but she wouldn't let it show. Certainly not with those strangers nearby.
She laughed out loud at Jarilly's remarks. Sweeping back her long hair and straightening her back she winked at her friend. "Alright, princess powers on!", she said and strode over the docks towards the three ships. "For your sake, I will give the man a chance. But if he's no good, I'll just whip him back on his ship and send him home crying.", she whispered boastfully to Jarilly just before the reached the ships.

The men had just lowered a broad plank from the largest ship to the dock. Two men stood ready to walk down, carrying the Queen's chair which turned out to be a palanquin. The prince, her grandson, was one of them. On either side of the palanquin stood a guard, one male, the other, to Thetiane's surprise was a woman.

PMEmail Poster
^
Daenerys
 Posted: May 1 2011, 11:59 AM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

Jarilly muffled her laughter as she waited a bit behind Thetiane and Queen Hyppolita. When the Queen was lifted up and of the ship Jarilly found her composure again and stood their silently. It took her a while to see that one of the guards was a female for the other one who lifted the Queen her chair was the man she had seen earlier and liked. When she finally noticed the other guard being a woman she was surprised as well. ~ I think we where a bit wrong about these people.............~ Jarilly thought.
She waited on the Queen en princess to greet the visitors and kept quiet as she was taught to do. It give her a bit more time to check out the man with the long black hair in a ponytail. She tried to be casual about it but as soon as the man looked back she looked away which made the man smile a bit. He figured she would make an easy victory being as shy as she seemed to be.
PM
^
Spoon
 Posted: May 1 2011, 12:48 PM
Quote Post

Advanced Member

"I saw that look", hissed the female guard in the black haired man's ear "If I catch you playing with that girl's heart, you'll be sorry." A man to her left snorted. "You just want that lass for yerself, Auryn.", he remarked acidly. The blond haired woman blushed in anger and opened her mouth to lash out at the guy. "Be quiet!", the red haired prince ordered his troops. The palanquin must be heavy, but their was no strain in his voice from the burden he was carrying. "Behave yourselves honorably. Now, to the shore!"
PMEmail Poster
^
Daenerys
 Posted: May 1 2011, 12:57 PM
Quote Post

Hardcore Country

The black haired man smirked when Auryn was put in her place by one of his fellow guards. When the prince spoke up he kept quiet again and made it look just as easy to lift the Palanquin is the prince made it sound like it was.

Jarilly saw the little fight amongst the guards of the queen. " The guards look like a hot mess." she whispered to Thetiane only for the princess to hear.

When the two men had the Palanquin on the set it down just tw meters away from Hyppolita and Thetiane. The black haired men stepped back and waited behind the throne. " What I do is my own business, Auryn." he quickly whispered to the blond haired woman.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Random | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (9) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by: Dj-Jean of IPB Skin Zone
Modified by: Skullmonkey of Jcink.com