Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

The Big Bang Theory
Kyle
 Posted: Jan 3 2016, 04:37 PM
Quote Post

Dark Side Wolf

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 48

So here we have a place now to talk about.

But first of all, don't ask me for seasons, ep-number or ep-titel, I won't be able to tell you.

Okay, the other day I noticed a mistake. In an ep when Penny was sleeping with Leonard in one bed, and Sheldon "vistis" them, he mentiones that sleeping on the back will make their snorring worse. When Penny says that Leonard does not snorr Sheldon says he didn't mean him.

So yeah, Leonard does not snorr.

But a few days ago in one ep Leonard gets a nose job, one of the reasons is his snorring. When Sheldon is against the surgery and Penny says that he keeps complaining about Leonard's snorring he says that it bothered him the first five to six years but now he is used to it.

So Leonard snorrs and did from the beginning.

So why did they talk at an earlier ep abotu it that Leonard does not snorr?

(yeah yeah, sometimes I just notice such things, sue me lol)

Oh and on a side note, sometimes I get what the guys are talking about when they go all scientific, like for example I know what the Drake -Equation is, or what bosons and fermions are or what a cycloid is, but often enough I am just like huh? what? laugh.gif
PMEmail Poster
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Jan 4 2016, 12:39 AM
Quote Post

We're Bad Guys. It's what we do.

Group: Owner
Member No.: 5

Lol. Yeah. I havent watched Big Bang lately cause I we just got done with holiday peak. But the last preview I saw it looked like Sheldon and Amy were back together and it looked like both of them were about to go to a next step in their relationship that was in the bedroom. >.> im a little behind. XD
PMUsers Website
^
Kyle
 Posted: Jan 4 2016, 01:29 PM
Quote Post

Dark Side Wolf

Well I am behind as well since the new eps air here the first time later than they do in the US. Dunno how far though since I have seen the ep where Amy broke up with Sheldon and a new ep comes today.

But hey Sheldon and Amy together in the bedroom sounds promising. Amy would be in heaven after the looong waiting.
PMEmail Poster
^
Kyle
 Posted: Jan 9 2016, 05:16 PM
Quote Post

Dark Side Wolf

Double post (is that okay in this section?)

I like the keyboard of Sheldon's laptop with the blue light. But I think in the long run it may drive me nuts since I spent a lot of time on the comp.

I mean I like blue light but a shiny keyboard may drive me nuts in general though it is sometimes hard to type on a black keyboard when there isn't enough light, even though the letters on the keys are white.
PMEmail Poster
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Feb 10 2016, 12:19 AM
Quote Post

Lol. It's hard telling why he has his keyboard like that. My computer is white and no special keyboard or anything.

So as far as the thing where Sheldon and Amy broke up, they've made up and did indeed take their relationship to the next level. Latest promos here in the US show that theres another big thing coming besides Leonard and Penny's marriage and the breakup/makeup between Sheldon and Amy. Theres only three people it could center around. Howard and Bernadette (i'm not completely sure if that's how her name is spelled) or Raj.
PMUsers Website
^
Kyle
 Posted: Feb 10 2016, 01:28 PM
Quote Post

Dark Side Wolf

You wrote her name right smile.gif

I'm curious what this big thing could be. It kinda would be Raj's part for the big thing. Let me know what it will be since it will take longer till I get to see it here.
PMEmail Poster
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Feb 10 2016, 01:34 PM
Quote Post

I will try since I have to work this thursday. XD though I can probably watch it on the CBS website after it airs.
PMUsers Website
^
Kyle
 Posted: Feb 10 2016, 01:42 PM
Quote Post

Dark Side Wolf

Thank you. The last "new" ep which they showed here was when Leonard and Sheldon needed liquid Helium. I haven't watched it yet but recorded it so I can watch it later on.
PMEmail Poster
^
Kyle
 Posted: May 8 2016, 03:42 PM
Quote Post

Dark Side Wolf

The astronaut Michael Massimino (Mass) is really an astronaut. Okay he was since he does not work in space anymore. I saw him at a science show called "Our universe" and looked him up since I was not 100% sure that it is him. Well it is him, the same astronaut as at TBBT.

And the astronomer which was seen at one ep and mentioned in another one, Neil, DeGrasse Tyson is really an astronomer and yes, he was the one who started the discussion about is Pluto a planet or not. (And like Sheldon, I like Pluto. It may not be a planet anymore but it has the biggest heart of them all smile.gif )
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Member Lounge | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by: Dj-Jean of IPB Skin Zone
Modified by: Skullmonkey of Jcink.com