Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Rip Bethie
Kyle
 Posted: Feb 17 2016, 02:03 PM
Quote Post

Dark Side Wolf

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 48

We all knew her and we all carried her in our heart. It was hard not to like her because she was so nice and sweet. Is it a hard loss for everyone who got the honor to know her.

To me it still is some kind of irreal. Bethie was way too young to pass away and it happened so suddenly. February 14th will never be the same again. But it will not only be a day to mourn, it will also be a day to be thankful for the time we could spend with her and a day to remember her and the good times we had.

I still remember well the chats we had for example in the shoutbox at Ranger Crew. We have talked about everything, joked around. It was always nice talking to her and I enjoyed it a lot.

I haven't talked to her in a while because I went inactive at the messengers, am not that active at FB and so on, but you can bet, I wish I had talked to her more.

Bethie you will be greatly missed by everyone who knew you. And you will always be in our hearts.

Rest in peace Bethie, we will never forget you.
PMEmail Poster
^
M'gann M'orzz
 Posted: Feb 17 2016, 05:12 PM
Quote Post

We're Bad Guys. It's what we do.

Group: Owner
Member No.: 5

Words can't discribe how I feel now that you're gone. I also hadn't talked to you as much and now we won't have that chance again until we later meet again. You were a kindred spirit and a all around good person and you just had that light that you shared with everybody and you always made everybody smile, even if they were having a bad day.

You will truely be missed here and by every person you touched with your golden heart. Rest peacefully, Bethie-kun.

A Banner I made of three of the many Toku Crushes I knew you had. Ryu Terui, Taiga and Ankh.

user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Miss Illy
 Posted: Feb 18 2016, 08:26 AM
Quote Post

Crazy Woman On Board

Group: Members
Member No.: 32

Awe, I think I'm gonna cry again.

This is just so hard to process and believe. It's been a few days and I still wanna wake up from this nightmare.

Bettie had a pure heart. I don't think she was ever mean to anyone and always encouraged new graphic artists. She was quite bubbly on some days. She was always there for me when I needed someone to talk too or she would ask how my son was doing.

I've been watching her Facebook page since this has happened and it doesn't surprise me how many people loved her. She has impacted so many lives over the years. She will forever leave her imprint on our hearts.

I will miss her greatly.
PMEmail PosterYahoo
^
Kyle
 Posted: Feb 19 2016, 02:10 PM
Quote Post

Dark Side Wolf

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 48

Yes, she was someone special. She was able to make your day brighter, no matter how bad it was before.

Bethie was also very encouraging and always nice to whoever.

Even if I would try (what I sure don't), I could never say anything bad about her. Because she was a very good person and friend. I am not surprised either that so many people mourn about her. It was just impossible to dislike her because of the way she treated people. She was so pure and real.

Maybe that is what makes her death so unreal.
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Member Lounge | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by: Dj-Jean of IPB Skin Zone
Modified by: Skullmonkey of Jcink.com