roleplayers_paradise_new52_header_by_captaincanary92-dbls0da.jpg

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (27) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Legacy Of The Canary, Revamp
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 5 2016, 11:04 PM
Quote Post

We're Bad Guys. It's what we do.

Group: Owner
Member No.: 5

After Damian Darhk stabbed and killed Laurel Lance, her family friends and community mourns the loss of their A.D.A and the Black Canary. As the war against Darhk continues to wage in Star City, the citizens begin to lose hope that their city could ever survive his plans and Team Arrow begins fall apart even further after the deception of Diggle's brother and the lose of their voice of reason.

As Lance gets his job back as Police Captain, Nyssa watches over him as Laurel would want with Sara being in the time stream as the former leader of assassins makes good on her promise to follow a lead on the recent "Black Canary" sightings. She knows as much as Lance hopes that it's Laurel, she can't fulfill his wish to raise her from the dead thanks to killing the Lazerus Pit.

With this new Canary helping as much as she can on the streets of Star City, her real question is would the City or even Team Arrow accept her even though she's not the woman who once carried the mantle.

Harley Lance/Black Canary: Kate
Oliver Queen/Green Arrow: Daniel
Thea Queen/Speey: Kate
John Diggle/Spartan: Daniel
Felicity Smoak/Overwatch: Kate
Roy Harper/Arsenal: Daniel
Quinten Lance: Daniel
Nyssa al Ghul: Kate

Harley sat outside in the hall as her parents talked, looking at Team Arrow as they sat anxiously before the young girl looked up as doctors and nurses came by with a crash cart, standing up as her father stood in the doorway as the doctors worked on her mother who was thrashing on the bed.

"Dad....?" she asked, looking between him and the doctors before hearing the flatline ring out loudly as the doctors stopped on the third attempt to revive her.

"Time of death, eleven fifty-nine P.M." The nurse said solemly, shutting the equipment down.

Harley looked over as her grandfather ran up to them, her father shaking his head softly before Quinten leaned against the wall next to him for support. Harley looked around as everything began to almost go by in slow motion, the young girl shaking her head as she backed up before running out of the ICU and out of the hospital completely.
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 12:31 AM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

Member No.: 1

"Harley!" Oliver yelled, running out after his daughter, his own heart breaking. "Harley, stop!"
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 12:39 AM
Quote Post

Harley ignored her father's yells behind her as she ran out of the hospital and into the city, running across intersections and avoiding cars as they got the go ahead, getting profanties and fingers for her trouble before she made it towards the pier. She skidded to a stop and panted softly, looking around the abandoned warehouses and down at the water, tears streaking down her cheeks one after another before clenching her hands into fists and letting out a scream, soundwaves carrying out with the scream and making the water ripple and the remaining glass windows of the warehouses around her shatter, hitting her knees as her shoulders shook.
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 12:51 AM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

Oliver sighed later that night as he found Harley sitting by the water, the remains of the windows around her blown out. He walked over slowly and knelt down, pulling his gloves and hood off, putting hsi hand on his daughter's shoulder.

"Harley," he whispered. "Sweetheart, look at me."
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 12:56 AM
Quote Post

Harley turned and looked at her father after feeling his hand on her shoulder, tears in the corners of her eyes. "Why her?" she whispered.
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 12:59 AM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

Oliver felt his heart break all over again. He wrapepd his arms aorund Harley and hugged her tightly, kissing her head. "I wish I knew, baby," he whispered. "But I promise.....Darhk is not going to get away with this. I"m going to kill that son of a bitch. For everything he's done...."
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 01:01 AM
Quote Post

Harley sniffled and nodded, burying her face against his shoulder.
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 01:06 AM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

Oliver rubbed Harley's back softly, kissing her head and giving her a squeeze. "Come on. Let's go home," he whispered. "Let's go home, get you in bed. Tomorrow we'll worry about how things are going to work. Alright, little bird?"
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 12:18 PM
Quote Post

Harley nodded softly. "Ok."
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 12:29 PM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

Oliver nodded, giving Harley a squeeze. "Come on," he whispered. "Let's go home."
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 12:38 PM
Quote Post

Harley nodded softly, standing up and brushing her pants off.
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

Oliver looked around at the glass surrounding them, and he squinted a bit. "Did you do that?" eh asked, looking at the warehouse. "The busted glass?"
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

Harley looked around. "I think so."
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

Oliver nodded. "You were with your grandmother in Central City when the Particle Accelerator exploded, weren't you?" he asked.
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 6 2016, 06:54 PM
Quote Post

Harley nodded. "Yeah."
PMUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Ended Roleplays | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (27) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by: Dj-Jean of IPB Skin Zone
Modified by: Skullmonkey of Jcink.com