roleplayers_paradise_new52_header_by_captaincanary92-dbls0da.jpg

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (31) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

Kingdom Hearts: Break The Darkness
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 11:30 AM
Quote Post

We're Bad Guys. It's what we do.

Group: Owner
Member No.: 5

It all started with the Keyblade War. As those who fought for the Light began wield Keyblades to defend the very thing they stood for, the process of choosing a Master to teach these lessons onto the next generation began. The Mark of Mastery. Many years passed and three students under the Master Eraqus trained for their turn to be Masters, two further advanced in their studies. After the test, only one was chosen Master, the darkness in Terra being the deciding factor.

Before long all three had set off, while for different purposes, to stop the darkness from harming the Princesses of Heart. But as the fight waige on, all three were lost and all but forgotten. As years passed a new Keyblade Wielder by the name of Sora traveled the worlds after his was destroyed by Darkness, trying to save his friends and protect the Princesses of Heart after they began disappearing. After a fight against the Nobodies and Heartless and peace seemed to be restored across the worlds, Master Yen Sid placed Sora and Riku to their own Mark of Mastery test.

After the Test was completed, Master Yen Sid's fears came true as Xehanort has returned and with thirteen figments of himself, set to attack the seven Princesses of Heart and rebuild the X-blade and find Kingdom Hearts again. With Riku the newest Keyblade Master, he and Sora set off to find three other Keyblade Weilders who can help them stop Xehanort from finding Kingdom Hearts along with Kairi, the Princess of Heart that can weild a keyblade.

Master Aqua: Kate
Terra: Daniel
Ven: Daniel
Kairi: Kate
Sora: Daniel
Master Riku: Daniel

The Realm of Darkness. Where those who were lost in the darkness trying to protect their worlds wander aimlessly til they can called home by the Light. On the beach, a young girl sat softly and sighed as she looked out over the water, her wayfinder in her hand before she stood up and dusted her legs off softly. "Time to keep moving." Aqua said softly to herself.

What seemed like hours passed before she came across a place that seemed almost all to familiar. A place where most of their problems began, the Badlands. Aqua rubbed her arms softly as she looked around at the Realm of Darkness' version of the Badlands, shuddering softly before looking forward and seeing to figures ahead of her. She squinted softly as she walked forward, seeing the two figures backs to her before her eyes widened softly. "Terra? Ven?" she whispered.

As she got closer a smile broke across her face, breaking into a run. "Terra! Ven!" she yelled, running up to them and reaching out to them.
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 12:00 PM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

Member No.: 1

Terra and Ven turned around, but they were different. Terra looked like Xehanort and Ven was wearing Vanitas' suit. Both of them pointed their Keyblades at Aqua's throat as she ran up, Terra using Xehanort's Keyblade while Ven held the X-Blade.

"You let the Master down," Ven said, his voice darker. "You let your friends down, the people that cared for you. You failed, Master!"

"You're no Keyblade Master," Terra said. "YOu don't deserve the title. You let us die! You couldn't help me against Xehanort and look what it's got me! You couldn't help Ventus, and look at him now! Nothing but a hollow shell without a heart! You're pathetic and weak. You couldn't even find your way out of the Realm of Darkness. ANd while you've been trapped here sulking without finding a way out, Xehanort's been ripping through the Worlds. Happy, Master?"
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 12:06 PM
Quote Post

Aqua gasped and skidded to a stop when they turned to face her, her eyes wide before she stumbled back, closing her eyes and shaking her head. "No." she said, summoning Master Eraqus' keyblade and looking at them. "Ven and Terra's hearts are still alive. They'll be awake soon. You both failed in your attempt to destroy the worlds. I know theres somebody out there defending them. You can try to take me down, but I know what I feel in my heart."
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 12:14 PM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

"I know waht I feel in my heart," Ven mocked. "Spirits, you're pathetic." He rushed Aqua and swung, clipping her arm and kicking her back before he sent a shot of Aeroga magic at her, blowing her backwards.

Terra slammed his Keyblade into the ground and threw a geyser of fire at Aqua before he rushed behind it and jumped, slashing her in the back. "You think we can't kill you?" he asked. "Kill you and wipe out Eraqus' line of students for good?"
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 12:39 PM
Quote Post

Aqua yelled as she got slammed around, hitting the ground and looking at them. "You won't wipe us out. Ven and Terra are still out there."
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

"Until we get our hands on them and kill them with you watching while you're bound and helpless," Ven said, slamming his foot into Aqua's chst. "You can't stop us."
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 01:35 PM
Quote Post

Aqua coughed as she held her chest, looking up at them. "They won't be beaten that easily."
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

"Oh, they will. And it'll be so much fun tearing them down bit by bit as we kill their friends and make new Heartless and Nobodies to help take over the Worlds," Ven said, laughing as he stood over Aqua and knelt down. "And there's nothing that you can do about it being stuck in the Realm of Darkness. You can only watch in horror as more and more Worlds crumble into this Realm."
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 03:49 PM
Quote Post

"No!" Aqua yelled, swinging her blade out and slashing at Ven.
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

Ven laughed and blocked the swing, grabbing Aqua's wrist and bending it backwards, forcing her to drop the Keyblade. "You're not fit to wield the Master Keeper, failure," he laughed, driving his knee into Aqua's stomach before throwing her into Terra. "Have fun."

Terra smirked and slugged Aqua in the jaw, slashing her with his Keyblade. "YOu're weak here, Aqua," he said with a smirk. "Your Light isn't as strong after so many years in th Darkness."
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Aqua winced as she struggled to her feet, summoning the Master Keeper to her hand again. "Don't be so sure."
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 06:06 PM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

Terra laughed, hitting Aqua with a blat of Darkness from the tip of the Keyblade, rushing and slashing her as he went past. "I won't let you leave this place alive," he growled.
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 06:10 PM
Quote Post

Aqua yelled and staggered, holding her arm and summoning a barrier around herself.
PMUsers Website
^
Red Hood
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 06:49 PM
Quote Post

I'M A SHARK

Terra roared out, slamming against hte barrier with his Keyblade and knocking Aqua backwards, shattering the barrier. He put his foot in her chest and held the Keyblade to her throat. "You lose, Aqua," he growled. He lifted the Keyblade to kill her.

"Don't," Ven growled, slamming the X-Blade against Terra's, blocking the downward stab. "We don't kill her yet."
^
Black Siren
 Posted: Oct 30 2016, 07:48 PM
Quote Post

Aqua winced and looked up at Terra, closing her eyes as Terra got ready to kill her with the keyblade, hearing a calng and opening her eyes, looking at the two.
PMUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Ended Roleplays | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (31) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by: Dj-Jean of IPB Skin Zone
Modified by: Skullmonkey of Jcink.com